Things I would have never done If I were not in software industry:
- Spend so much money on food in restaurants.
- Change my sleep cycle, reduce sleep and work at odd hours.
- Restart the bad habit of drinking coffee.
- Take Saturdays off, having a five day work week,
- Afford things, which I could not even dream of.
Things I don’t do/don’t get to do, because I am in a software industry.
- Take holidays whenever I want, even though I have loads of unused vacation.
- Spend more time in front of TV and books.
- Sleep in the afternoons
- Have a long chat sessions with my relatives or friends
- Get back home in time for the evening snack.
Things I escape[d] from doing because I am in a software industry.
- Attend functions and ceremonies which I hate to attend, now that I can fake being busy easy to escape.
- Answering people why I chose to stop studying after my Bachelors, people assume its for the money.
- Look for a job, good I have one from the day I finished studying.
- Explain my lack of interest in going out, people assume I am tired from work.
- Do boring errands at home