I really don’t remember how I came across this blog “The Silent K“, but I can say that the name still amuses me till date, I think its been more than an year now since I am reading this blog, every time I log into the site and word The Silent K strikes me.
People around the world are so creative, She works, she studies Zen, She knows about Pranayama[Breathing techniques], and she practices Yoga, Did I mention she is a mom of two kids and an excellent photographer, and of course she writes beautifully. Krista the silent “K” of the the silentk impresses all of her readers through her writing.
Krista has tagged me to do a tag on 7 weird things about me, I have done this meme before, infact I have written so many weird things about me here that people already consider me a weirdo 🙂 , I really wanted to this for one of my oldest blog-rolled blogger friends.
- As a student, I never hated exams/tests, in fact people close to me will know how I used to look forward to those tests as I kind of liked testing my preparations for the finals. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I always used to think about only one thing in school “finals”.
- I hate commuting, Air conditional buses/cars give me nausea, I am the kind who prefers fresh air gushing past one’s face. I was almost 24 before boarding my first flight, and for most part of my 25 years hated traveling. But strangely things change.
- I am a huge fan of Richard Bach’s writing, I think his characters are very close to the real me. The bridge across for ever, Jonathan Livingston Seagull, One are some of the books which shall never leave my shelf.
- I really like people who are on time, and hate people who are not, I don’t think being late can have any excuse, specially in this world of high connectivity there is always a means of making others not wait for us.
- I am an early raiser, I can wake up early everyday with nothing much to do as well, I mean even on weekends I had a habit of waking at 6, with lot of difficulty my mom has made me change and raise a little late on weekends. Oh why if you ask, mainly because she can relax and cook breakfast a little late 🙂
- I get angry very easily, I know its bad and am working on it, I was really surprised when a friend of mine asked me “do you ever get angry”, because more or less I am not a happy person most of the times, If you just look at me, you can easily get fooled by the smile I carry always.
- I am very fussy eater and even more fussy shopper, I pity the person who will end up struck with me, the person would have a tough time when I try to buy things. I am fussy about the price, the look and the quality of anything I buy. I have changed a little on this front, but then its still a lot fussy compared to people I know.