Topic today over at skittles for “Heads or Tails” is “old” if you call heads, and “new” if you chose tails. I chose heads and hence “Old”. Some things are so tough to change, old habits are really tough to get rid off, not sure how we develop them, but then even with lots of attempts, we can’t change them at all.
I decided to list some of my oldest habits, some really disgusting. This is almost a sure shot suicide attempt, I am sure half the people will stop coming over here after reading them. Anyways, here they go.
1. I am so used to telling white lies, you know those small ones which don’t harm anybody much, but still somewhere deep down, you know you have lied, and kind of irks your conscience.
2. I know this is really disgusting, but many times when people are not looking I sneak and pick my nose. I know its gross, but then a little itch and my palms go automatically, and my eyes begin to look around.
3. This must be one of the oldest habits which I can remember, I generally smell stuff, things ranging from clothes, food, chemicals, anything that comes to my hand, I end up sniffing it a little. People in my family always tease me, its reminiscence of the past life, and we all know which animal sniffs 🙂
4. I always read magazines and newspaper from the last page, somehow the last page always excites me more :). This too has been one of the oldest of my habits.
5. This I am not sure if can call as a habit, but then I really have a bad habit of when to stop. Conversations, talks, or even relationships, I really have problems with finding out boundaries.
6. This is one more of the disgusting kind, I pluck out strands of hair from my ears, I know it can easily be done by a pair of scissors, some how I always end up pulling them out, mostly when I am thinking.
7. I never allow my wounds to heal, as soon as the first layer of skin forms on it, I tend to scratch and burst the skin, fortunately my skin heals fast, just wondering what if I were to be hemophiliac.
8. I end up reliving a lost opportunity for along long time, I take a long time to forget about it, instead come up with strategies thinking about what If I get into the same situation again, which never happens.
So now that I have almost driven away all you people, I guess I will follow #5 and stop :).