The time has come where I mend a little of the bad things I have done this year, let me start by apologizing to Catherinette who blogs at “Bridget Jones Has Nothing On Me” tagged me on jan 4th with the “non-inportant facts” meme. Here go the rules
Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people and the end of your post-link to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the fun begin!
So non important things..
- I think somehow volume in my ears has raised suddenly, I am hearing things very loudly, and getting really irritated by it, or may be that people in my house have started speaking really loudly.
- I am in a dilemma whether to buy a kushwant singh book, I liked the subject but the cover page is too bold to carry around.
- I think India is going to win the 4th test match against Australia, and I think we are going to do it in style, and we are gonna square the test match series.
- I think green is a horrible color for guys to wear.
- Its been a long long time since I ordered an “americano expresso” one of my old favorites, and I have been to quite some cafes recently.
- I feel stupid logging personal stuff in my blog, but still enjoy it.
Moving on to the second tag, Thinking Aloud who writes beautifully at Aalochane had tagged me on Dec 19, with the “Ten years from now” meme. Again, I would like to apologize for being this lazy with the tag, its almost been a month now .. So tag was to think about the question “What would I like to do the next ten years down the line?”.
I think ten years down the line, there may not be that drastic change as such, I may continue to live in Bangalore, hopefully the same house, hopefully with same set of people in my life, with few more prominent additions.
One thing I would love to develop is a hobby which lasts for lots of years, a hobby with lots of interest, and something which is creative. I should work on it sooner, just to get hang of different things, and find out which I am interested more, we never know what we discover about ourself.
I would love to be a lot more wilder, living life on the edge, making stupid unthoughtful decisions now and then, stumble fall and then get up stronger to fight the bigger things to come by.
I would love to be a more matured person by that time, I would like to see world in a more adult way, and also try to adjust with the abnormalities of life in a better way, be in a position to accept things the way they come, and not worry too much about things which are beyond my control.
Hmm may be one good close relationship in ten years?, guess feasible for sure.
Make more friends, and not acquaintances
Actually after the aimlessness post I did this week, doing this sounds stupid, when I am not so sure what I need right now. So may be 10 years from now you will find me somewhere in Himalayas trying to see if I can find out what I want from life.