Topic over at skittles today is “7 list”.. Actually my thoughts were totally not related to the topic, I began to wonder what’s luck?. Luck to me is being at the right place at the right time, taking the right opportunities, and risking the right things. Isn’t that luck?.. Naaah, that’s too ideal a definition for luck, I don’t think that’s luck. Luck to me is being in a situation without having a clue as to what got you there, not knowing what all you can do, but somehow finding as way out and in fact getting credit for it :). I began to recollect days where I have thought, what I did to deserve this. So here goes the 7 list days when I have felt lucky
- Luck is, going to movies with a bunch of cousins, fighting hard to get good seats, but being bullied into the taking the last of the seats, only to discover later, a beautiful girl taking the seat next to you.
- Luck is deciding to take a shelter in an ice cream parlor when it’s raining hard outside, grabbing a cone in that high cold, trying luck at a contest being held by kwality walls and 4 months later finding out that won you a brand new PC.
- Luck is when you realize you are really attracted to a girl, who has also had a big crush on you, but only to realize later that you were totally late.
- Luck is when you take guys in the family out for a party for getting your first salary, and getting drunk bad enough to be not able sign the cheque and having dad who is cool enough to sign on your behalf.
- Luck is when you wander on streets of Las Vegas, at 3AM from one casino to another, and then in middle of the night spot a friend walking past you, and calling her up to make sure its her, and then spending the rest of the night having a great laugh through the streets of Las Vegas.
- Luck is when you lack basic courtesy and social behavior, and suddenly you find some amazing friendships fall into your laps.
- Luck is when you go in search of a non existent comedy club, and instead find a place that’s a old time country music playing bar, liking it so much that you end up visiting the place every single weekend for the next eight months of your stay in a foreign land.