One of my fantasies lately has been that world would get into its 3rd world war, most of the world will be wiped out, including all parts of India. I would stress on the word fantasy, this is not a nightmare but am actually enjoying such a thought.
When I analyzed my fantasy here are some things I could derive.
1. I am not looking forward for life to end, but if it were to I wouldn’t be sad
2. Its not suicidal, I don’t want to kill myself, but wouldn’t mind if everyone or just me gets killed.
3. I am ready for world to end, but I wouldn’t want the suffering, I don’t like an epidemic to break loose, however wipeout is good.
4. I seem to have reached a stage in life, where I don’t look forward to anything in life. No I haven’t hit upon my quarter life crisis, or considering that Software engineers do not live past 60, mid life crisis.
5. One aspect which seems to have influenced me a lot these days is population. I am getting too annoyed by the number of people in the world, and the idea of family planning actually bringing it down to a tolerable limits does not sound feasible to me. Lack of resources and the increase in shortage seems to have no solutions.
I do not know if my fantasy and my thoughts are disturbing.