Its been a long time since I did some tags, so here goes my attempt at following “manic me”
– Available: Not sure
– Age: at times 5, others 27
– Annoyance: Ego, at the moment.
– Animal: none, I like them away from me, Unless you count me as an animal
– Beer: Bud Light, if not anything which is straight from the tap
– Birthday/Birthplace: Rajkot, I think it was thursday well past midnight
– Body Part on opposite sex: must have
– Best feeling in the world: Remembering something/someone whom you really wanted, and realizing you still have them right with you.
– Blind or Deaf: I would go for mute.
– Best weather: cloudy, grey, just about to rain, or just after the rain
– Been in Love: nope
– Been on stage?: yes, kind of resent it though
– Believe in yourself?: I would like to say yes, but then I doubt so much, so no
– Believe in life on other planets: don’t care
– Believe in miracles: yes, definitely
– Believe in Magic: nope
– Believe in God: Yes, mostly
C- Car: Not so much of a car person, own a santro which I have hardly driver
– Candy: given the right one
– Color: grey, beige,
– Cried in school: very rare
– Chocolate/Vanilla: anything, any form, anywhere
– Country to visit: Africa, Brunei, New zealand
– Day or Night: Day, early mooning, late noon
– Danced: nope, I don’t even have two left foot
– Dance in the rain?: no way, never
– Do the splits?: never tried
– Eggs: omlette
– Eyes: green
– Everyone has: problems
– First crush: realized way too late.
– First thoughts waking up: What’s my schedule
– Food: anything vegetarian
– Greatest Fear: loneliness
– Giver or taker: shameless taker
– Goals: calmness and peace for the self
– Get along with your parents?: yes and no
– Hair Colour: black brown silver
– Height: 5’8”
– Happy: very rarely
– How do you want to die: instantly
– Health freak? nope
– Hate:People who have no sense of time
– Ice Cream: without nuts
– Instrument: nothing one can play
– Jewelry: not my cup of tea
– Job: Coolie, but techie variety
– Kids: Amazing, simple and talented.
– Kickboxing or karate: just plain kicking
– Keep a journal?: Yes
– Love: over rated, and ignored at the same time.
– Laughed so hard you cried: nope..
– Love at first sight: Does drooling over a nice dish count as love at first sight?, if yes, many times.
– Mooned anyone?: hahha no, I can’t imagine how fun or bizarre that would be
– Marriage: will happen some day
– Motion sickness?: Nope, If you count not moving on weekends from front of television over the weekends which my mom terms as sickness, and is related to motion, then definitely yes.
– Number of Siblings: 0, but virtually speaking yes
– Number of Piercings: none
– One wish: Disney land near my house,
– Place you’d like to live: beach side, or by the mountains
– Perfect Pizza: they all taste the same
– Pepsi/Coke: non aerated shakes
– Questionnaires: I kind of like them
– Reason to cry: helplessness, by crying I do not mean tears
– Reality T.V.: non real
– Roll your tongue in a circle: on?
– Song: current favorite – “jaane kaha mera jigar gaya ji”
– Shoe size: don’t know, must be 8 or something
– Slept outside: yes. in open air, in the tent, below a tree, ah fun!
– Seen a dead body?: yes.
– Smoked?: no
– Skinny dipped?: nope…never
– Shower daily?: there have been days I have skipped
– Sing well?: haha is “well” relative?
– In the shower?: yes
– Swear?: very rarely
– Stuffed Animals?: nah
– Single/Group dates: considering this is fantasy to me right now, I would go for group dates, more the merrier 😉
– Strawberries/Blueberries: blueberries
– Scientists need to invent: cure for greediness
– Time for bed: used to be 8:30, now I would like it to be 10pm
– Thunderstorms: fun, if you have good food and good company
– TV: fun if sitcoms are on
– Touch your tongue to your nose: easily
– Unpredictable: nope..too predictable
– Vegetable you hate: capsicum
– Vegetable you love: Okra, Potatoes
– Vacation spot: home stays within forests
– Weakness: worrisome
– When you grow up: I will like to be immature
– Worst feeling: not able to share your happiness
– Wanted to be a model?: yeah, if they are selling something geeky, why not
– Where do we go when we die: candyland
Worst weather: sweaty summer
-X-Rays: Cool if you are voyeur
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: does not look good on me
Z- Zoo animal: slimy
– Zodiac sign: Virgo